“Nice Little Restaurant in June Lake”
Review of Tiger Bar

Tiger Bar
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in June Lake
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We go to June Lake every year for a week of fishing, hiking, and relaxing. We bring most of our food for the trip but we make sure to stop into the Tiger Bar at least a couple times to eat. Breakfast is good and the portions are a good size (my wife and I usually split something). Their breakfast potatoes are quite good and a nice change from your basic hash browns. I prefer the patty melt for lunch or dinner. The service is pretty good, a bit slow at times but I don't usually mind since I'm there on vacation and need to slow down anyway.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

On the way home from Lone Pine to Yosemite, took the June Lake Loop road for break from the monotony of I395 and to see the scenery. This was the only place we found to eat that was open on a Thursday mid-day in the area.

The food was good, decent portions, nicely prepared, tasty too. There is a full bar, and a large menu of items to choose from. I had a grilled turkey & cheese type sandwich with side salad, my friend had a burrito dish. The staff was "ok", not very friendly but probably tired of tourists, they certainly talked to people dining who were obviously locals, but not so much to us.

June Lake Loop is a worthwhile drive, only an hour or so around, and very pretty.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went here for breakfast it wasn't anything great just your average cafe food the bloody marys weren't even that good. I would try somewhere else before I went back there.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is delicious here. First we had the tiger chips and they are sooooo good. For dinner I had fish tacos and my husband had fish and chips. The food was absolutely great. You get a lot of food for the price and everything tastes great. I plan to go here whenever I am in June Lake

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The restaurant was full of people, but there was just one cook and she wouldn't fix a BLT for breakfast. My eggs were undercooked, and the pancakes tasted like the mix had just come from a box. If you eat there, be prepared for lots of noise and a wait for your meal.