WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Pine Cliff Resort PO BOX 38 June Lake Ca 93529” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pine Cliff Resort

Pine Cliff Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in June Lake
Pine Cliff Resort
Westminster, California
“Pine Cliff Resort PO BOX 38 June Lake Ca 93529”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We booked a vacation over the summer of 2012 and had to cancel. I was told that I would receive my refund within 6-8 weeks. We are now going into November and I still do not have it. Both my husband and I have left several messages for Sandra, apparently she is the ONLY person who can help you. But she wont call us back!!! Today I made another call and Sandra answered. I told her who I was and explained that we have left several messages and I would like to know the status of my refund. She told me call back and hung up on me!! I am now documenting all communication with Pine Cliff Resort. I will have to go above her to get my money back. What a shame!! We work hard for our money and were considering vacationing there next summer. I would never recommend this place to anybody especially if you have to cancel!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
13 Thank lisa f

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Fontana, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

First, the heater in the trailer did not work and we froze our butts off the first night. Second, in the morning when i went to notify staff in the office, I was told I still needed to pay the $75.00 cleaning deposit..when in fact it was already paid..they forgot to write it down and the money was in the register under our name. Finally, on our day to check out, it was approximately 745 in the morning, office was closed with a sign stating; if you needed assistance you could come to the red house behind the office at a reasonable time. When i knocked on the door, an older blond woman answered the door with " What do you need!" Wow! good thing my friends and I were just fishing and didn't need anything from that office! These people need to get "People Skills" Very rude and unprofessional! I would rather "Tent it" in the desert before I go back there!

Room Tip: "Bring your own trailer and find a different camp site"
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
15 Thank mario7420

Travelers are raving about these June Lake hotels

Hemet, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

Sandy must be the owner or related. I know for sure I would not allow a person like this to represent my business. While waiting in the office to be waited on...she is rolling her eyes while rudely listening to another person on the phone. She then snaps back at the lady on the phone " well these dates are a broad spectrum...do you even know your exact dates" , " I can't take the reservation unless you have the exact names, adress, & phone numbers!' hangs up and sighs while rolling her eyes. She reminds me of the granny from hell! Next phone call she recognizes the caller and tries to be helpful by letting her know who will be camping there on the dates the lady on the phone is requesting. She even goes as far as describing the guest as short and fat !
After 15 minutes of the very nice lady waiting patiently to ask her a question for me she snaps " it's not my problem you were given the wrong information" , "The fee is now $90.00 since you have never camped with us before" This place is not a resort as listed......it's a trailer park transported from Siberia with a mean old woman acting as if she is doing you a favor just by gracing you with her mere presence.....

Room Tip: Don't patronize this establishment
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
16 Thank tlc12
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

Party city crammed with 2x the number of people it can support. We stayed 4 nights and it was party city every night.

Everywhere there is signs stating "This campground was built in the 50's...." and if you poop too much or use too much toilet paper or electricity they will throw everyone out and not give you your money back but they still jammed 100's of party people in that blasted 80's tunes until mindnight...and I love 80's tunes but not at midnight.

Dirty, 1 toilet for 100 men, just TOOO many people in one space.

Only positive I can think of was $2 bag of ice and blasting hot showers for $1.

RUN AWAY!!!!! UN Refugee camps are better in the Gaza Strip.

National Park Campgrounds right next door. Go there and use Cliff showers, they'll never know.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple