“You Can Bring Your Own Fish!”

Sierra Inn Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 10 Restaurants in June Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“You Can Bring Your Own Fish!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

While my wife and I did not have our trout to bring, right away we knew this was a great place to have dinner. The entries are large (we had mountain size appetites that day) and the staff was very friendly, not hurried either. Salad bar was great too. So, if you bring your own trout, per fish, the charge is $11.95 and they will cook it for you a few different ways you desire, plus it includes vegetables and other side dishes, and I think either salad or soup, either way, you get to eat your catch and you get a full meal too!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank chronofix

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Over priced, rude service and slow! Don't go here.”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Here with my girlfriend for dinner whilst staying in June Lake. Hungry after a long day at Yosemite choose here instead of a restaurant we would have had to drive too. Big mistake! Getting a drink was a chore and our good order was taken by a extremely rude and miserable waitress. After a half hour wait our food arrived. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs at $14. Over cooked pasta, tasteless sauce, no cheese and 2 meatballs cut in half. Very disappointing. My girlfriend had "corona" battered cod. Good size but obviously frozen before hand and I doubt a beer had ever seen this cod(if that is in fact what it was) soggy cold fries and oddly a slice of water melon. At $15 not up to standard! My girlfriend asked for mayonnaise and was given a disgusting pot of something that looked like it had been sat under the heat lamp for a few hours and dipped at a few times by the chefs. Over all at $40 pretty terrible. Drive to the restaurant down the road. Don't waste you travel money here like I did.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Marcusjsherar
Lake Ozark, Missouri
“Nothing special, but it's okay.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Food is average, but that's not all bad. Wife had the pasta. Said the sauce was okay, but the meatball had no flavor. I had the buffet, which featured prime rib. I was happy because I could get extra rare. Salad bar was the standard stuff. It was fresh and tasted good.
Part of my rating could be the result of having been on the road for about 13 hours that day. I would go back.

Visited June 2014
Thousand Oaks, California
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went on a Sunday night. Not much was available to eat. Kids and husband ordered pizza and I had salad bar. It was pretty quiet and not much going on so it was quiet.

• Visited January 2014
Orange, California
“Good Pizzia”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The town Christmas Carolers came by while I was getting my takeout pizzia.
Gotta love June Lake, it might be the most beautiful town in California. Much prettier than Mammoth.

Visited December 2013