“Nothing special, but it's okay.”

Sierra Inn Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 11 Restaurants in June Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Food is average, but that's not all bad. Wife had the pasta. Said the sauce was okay, but the meatball had no flavor. I had the buffet, which featured prime rib. I was happy because I could get extra rare. Salad bar was the standard stuff. It was fresh and tasted good.
Part of my rating could be the result of having been on the road for about 13 hours that day. I would go back.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went on a Sunday night. Not much was available to eat. Kids and husband ordered pizza and I had salad bar. It was pretty quiet and not much going on so it was quiet.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

The town Christmas Carolers came by while I was getting my takeout pizzia.
Gotta love June Lake, it might be the most beautiful town in California. Much prettier than Mammoth.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We have been eating at the sierra inn for many years now. Every time we visit June the sierra is a must for us. Every year since 1974 through 2013.
The owners Candy and John make you feel at home and serve excellent food! And the price is right.
The soup and salad bar is not to be missed.

Jan and Rich Orbaker

1  Thank Richard O
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good food and staff very polite and helpful! A feeling of small town USA! Worth a meal at the Sierra Inn!

1  Thank Jennfier and Ed V