Review Highlights
Beautiful horseback ride in historic Julian with a family-owned business

My husband and I had such a great ride with Luke at Integrity Stables. We booked a one-hour and... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2022
locolizard
Umatilla, Florida
Wonderful to work with

We worked with Jennifer at Integrity Stables for our wedding. My husband rode down the aisle on... read more

Reviewed July 17, 2022
Q1894WXpennyd

All reviews family owned business horseback ride beautiful scenery luke jennifer fir raven bikes instructions rode horses mountains trail history
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2021

My two kids (7&9) and I went for a one hour trail ride; my kids take riding lessons but this was my first time on a horse. I was a bit nervous at first, but between how gentle the horses were and how helpful Luke and Ashley were I felt at ease immediately. It was such a wonderful experience, I couldn’t stop smiling! We’re all looking forward to going back for another ride.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed January 3, 2021 via mobile

Luke and Ashley were extremely friendly, professional and very helpful. We had a wonderful time with two adults and my 10 yr old and 8 yr riding on the horse trail. My wife and 4.5 yr old son rode in the arena. My 4 year old learned many new things about horses. Luke was great with him and made the experience one to never forget. My children came home saying it was the best day ever. Thank you Integrity Stables for helping us to create wonderful memories with our children.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed December 12, 2020

In this current world of social distancing, It’s important to continue to have fun responsibly and safely. Horse back riding is the perfect way to find adventure fir these times. Im so glad I found Integrity Stables. They were kind, friendly, patient. Luke was an excellent teacher. I’m in love with my beautiful, gentle horse, Raven. My friend and I had a perfect day. While I haven’t ridden a horse in 30 years, I felt in capable hands with Integrity Stables.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed November 3, 2020

Our family did a 1 hour ride with Ashley and Jennifer for our daughter’s 8th birthday. While she was incredibly excited to go on her first horseback ride, our 5-year-old was very nervous. We were afraid he wouldn’t go, but Ashley was very patient with him and talked him through every step. He ended up having so much fun and can’t wait to go again! We all loved seeing the beautiful countryside and hearing all about the history of the land and trails. Thank you to both Ashley and Jennifer for giving us such a wonderful experience!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed November 2, 2020

I reserved two spots on their evening horseback ride in early October. The horses were placid, the trail was beautiful and the stables are only 5 minutes from downtown Julian! Our guides were friendly and told us a little about the history of the area. They took us on a 1 hour ride which was just enough for a new horse rider. They were easy to book with and accommodate riders up to 250 lbs - more than some other stables!
They also do snow rides in the winter (weather permitting), picnic rides, and full moon rides! I would go back to Julian just to go riding with them again. This is a family run stable and everyone tries to show you the best time. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: October 2020