Review Highlights
Beautiful horseback ride in historic Julian with a family-owned business

My husband and I had such a great ride with Luke at Integrity Stables. We booked a one-hour and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
locolizard
Umatilla, Florida
Wonderful to work with

We worked with Jennifer at Integrity Stables for our wedding. My husband rode down the aisle on... read more

Reviewed July 17, 2022
Q1894WXpennyd

All reviews family owned business horseback ride beautiful scenery luke jennifer fir raven bikes instructions rode horses mountains trail weekend history
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2020

Our family did a 1 hour ride with Ashley and Jennifer for our daughter’s 8th birthday. While she was incredibly excited to go on her first horseback ride, our 5-year-old was very nervous. We were afraid he wouldn’t go, but Ashley was very patient with him and talked him through every step. He ended up having so much fun and can’t wait to go again! We all loved seeing the beautiful countryside and hearing all about the history of the land and trails. Thank you to both Ashley and Jennifer for giving us such a wonderful experience!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed November 2, 2020

I reserved two spots on their evening horseback ride in early October. The horses were placid, the trail was beautiful and the stables are only 5 minutes from downtown Julian! Our guides were friendly and told us a little about the history of the area. They took us on a 1 hour ride which was just enough for a new horse rider. They were easy to book with and accommodate riders up to 250 lbs - more than some other stables!
They also do snow rides in the winter (weather permitting), picnic rides, and full moon rides! I would go back to Julian just to go riding with them again. This is a family run stable and everyone tries to show you the best time. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed June 23, 2020

I had the pleasure of spending my Father’s Day weekend in Julian with my family. The absolute highlight of my trip was riding with Jennifer Smith and her daughter Ashley at Integrity Stables. I grew up with horses however in the past 40 years, I have only been able to ride occasionally. I must say, not only is the area beautiful, tranquil and an easy ride but the horses we had were very well trained and in great shape. We opted for a 1-hour ride (NOT nearly long enough!) and it went by in a flash. Ashley was always looking out for our safety as well as giving us a ‘tour’ of the spectacular views from the mountain. I cannot emphasize enough how much fun we had. The rides can range from beginner to a more advanced ride Jennifer explained. Next time, we plan on going on their 3-hour ride that takes you through National Forest, cattle pastures, streams etc. and I can’t wait. If you want a great time spent with down to earth kind people, I can’t recommend Integrity Stables enough!

Date of experience: June 2020