“Great Craft fair”
Review of Julian Town Hall

Julian Town Hall
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We went Veteran Day weekend so it was pretty busy. We were able to go to the craft fair and enjoyed it very much as always! It is one of the reasons that we go to Julian near the holidays!

Reviewed December 7, 2011

We were in Julian on Thanksgiving weekend. During that time the local crafters put on a craft show in the hall so any other exhibits or information take a back seat to the goodies. It is, however, the kind of craft show one hardly ever sees anymore with local people and a minimum amount of the kind of mass produced things that appear at the bigger events in cities. One tip, if you are there for Thanksgiving, the town provides a free Thanksgiving dinner, in the basement, to all comers, starting at 11 am. I hear it's quite good and we may just plan on it on our next Thanksgiving visit.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

What a great way to start off our Thanksgiving weekend! Shoppig the tables in such a quaint Town Hall helped me get my jolly on! The people are very friendly and set the tone for what was a lovely visit in a wonderful community!

1  Thank almsmcq
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I recently wrote a review on the town of Julian. TA put my review under The Wolf Center. We did not visit the center. My review told how the town is over crowded this time of year. I could not find any way to email TA to correct this selection. We could not just select the town of Julian to review. Sorry Wolf Center for the wrong title in the review.

1  Thank norcalhummingbirds
See more reviews
Reviewed November 21, 2010

When I was a child some 40 yrs ago, my old fashioned parents would take us up the mountain to the Weed Show which was held inside the Julian Town Hall. The Weed Show is currently no longer but they do have flower shows. I did return to the Julian Town Hall earlier this year (2010). It was amazing to see it unchanged. Town meetings are still held inside this historic building. Old, large photos on the walls, an ongoing arts & crafts show in the basement and various old time theatrical shows put on by the towns people & other events are held here. We had a blast at the Melodrama show "Lips That Touch Wine, Shall Never Touch Mine!" On our way back to LA, we wanted to stop at Jaffe Bros Organic Fruit & Nuts in Valley Center which is 26 miles from Julian. The Town Hall staff lady knew exactly where it was and drew us a map which was so helpful.

1  Thank LALanie