Tucker Peak Lodge
Julian Gold Rush Hotel(Julian)(Great Value!)
$160
$120
Priceline
$129
Agoda.com
Riviera Oaks Resorts(Ramona)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Pool
San Vicente Golf Resort(Ramona)(Great Value!)
$98
Oak Hill Inn(Julian)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsget awaytiny tvfour poster bednice place to staylocation is beautifulmy husband and isitting areacomfortable bedstayed nightsdowntown juliandeckfireplacetranquilitygrindcaretakerwilliamaccommodations
Reviewed March 22, 2012

If you are looking for a real cozy, great view get-away look no further! My family and I had a great time there! Linda and Bob were great hosts and if you dont go back for the view, you will surely go back for them! I really enjoyed our stay and I recommend it to anyone! BTW the breakfast was delicious and the Julian pie was great!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank travelingmom3626
Reviewed February 13, 2012

There are so many things to speak highly of about Tucker Peak. I will start with the accommodations. The jacuzzi rooms are the best I have stayed in. The bed & bedding was ample with plenty of linen to have a pleasant stay without having to call the Inn Keep. The views were awesome for those who love the outdoors. Last thing I will mention is the hospitality....Impressive!

Johnny

Room Tip: The jacuzzi tub rooms rock!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JohnnyBoy45
Reviewed February 4, 2012

What a marvelous treat for the mind, body & soul to be in such lovely surroundings, both inside and out. I have never been quite so pampered with the attention and care given me as a guest at Tuckers Peak. Linda, the Inn-Keeper is a true gem, and her attention to making the entire experience something to treasure, made my get-away, all that I had hoped for. I cannot even imagine who and why anyone could come up with anything negative. I would have missed the best of the best had I given any merit to the ratings less then 5 stars. Not only do the owners know how to select the best Inn Keeper for the position, such as Linda, their heart moves them to make the Inn affordable so everyone can treat themselves to some first class service and accommodations. To me that speaks volumes, and makes it a place that will draw me back again, and that I will highly recommend. Francine Routhierl

Room Tip: I got to see most all of them and all were unique and charming
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank madiesunshine
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Had a really great time for the second year in a row. It is the perfect place for our group to get to know each other better and have amazing views of Julian! Everyone had a blast! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank nadonado1111
Reviewed January 15, 2012

This lodge was amazing. I went there on a retreat with a large group of college students from San Diego, the staff were very nice and accommodating and went out of their way to help with any needs that arose. Besides the fact that the lodge itself is adorable in a cozy, well-decorated, escape the madness of city life kind of way, the sleeping areas were nicely set up and well supplied with blankets and towels, the heaters worked, they had fireplaces that we definitely appreciated on cold nights, and the view was GORGEOUS. They have a balcony overlooking the sweeping hills and valleys of Julian and my friends and I spent most of our time simply admiring the view. The location is also great, it's so close to the main street that my friends and I ran to it! I have stayed in many hotels, inns, and bed and breakfasts just from traveling across the country so I am pretty picky but Tucker Peak Lodge exceeded my expectations and definitely made my retreat a 5 star experience.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends