Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Healing treatment

Vika never ceases to amaze me with her kindness and concerns for people and their fur babies!! I... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Maureen M
Julian, California
via mobile
Awesome Spa Day with the Girls

Julian Mountain Spa was so welcoming to our group! They even put out little snacks and closed down... read more

Reviewed June 8, 2019
bonbonpanopticon

All reviews vika healing derek gals kindness facial
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for a wonderful, relaxing way to spend some time taking care of yourself in Julian you really can't do any better than scheduling a massage with Vika at the Julian Mountain Spa. You will be glad that you did.

Date of experience: January 2019
julianmountainspa, Owner at Julian Mountain Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Thank you so much for for the review Sandra! We really appreciate you putting a good word out for us. And we look forward to seeing again!!!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

My husband and I visited the Julian Mountain Spa today. I had a luxurious facial with Chantel. I feel very spoiled after having her care for my skin. Her products were wonderful! She spent time looking over my face and making it feel clean and moisturized. My husband had a 90 minute massage with Vika. He is incredibly relaxed after spending time with her and her healing touch. This spa is amazing and Julian is lucky to have such a special place!

Date of experience: August 2018
Vika G, Owner at Julian Mountain Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

We love seeing you guys and grateful to be of service. Thank you for the review, we appreciated you very much!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

My husband and I went here and had a wonderful experience we both had massages and Reiki energy healing sessions by Stephen. WE were relaxed and at peace after all our sessions. He was amazing and does excellent work and highly recommend! In addition, we spoke with Vika and Becky as well who were extremely helpful and also seemed fabulous in the work they do too! The overall atmosphere is inviting and welcoming and we will definitely be back!

Date of experience: March 2018
Vika G, Owner at Julian Mountain Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Thank you Christine! We are so happy you had a good experience. We would be delighted to see you again!!