Review Highlights
Cute little art

We went here on vacation and this was very cute art.we walked through the little shops and art... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2019
natalierA8915MG
via mobile
Charming is good word

Yes as someone else wrote in a review, this place is as tiny as it looks. About 9 feet by 5 feet... read more

Reviewed April 12, 2019

from $25.95
from $54.00
from $189.00
More Info
All reviews on display joshua tree saloon the main road queen shari poodle yarn dolls animals art jt fun knit wonders shop
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2015

The best thing about this is that it is right in the town ofJoshua Tree, so did not require much effort to get there. It did have a lot of tacky crocheted items - even a crocheted burrito. I am glad we went just so I can say I have been there!

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed October 10, 2015

A very quirky place to visit, I had to ask a few people to locate it, which is off the main road in a small arty complex called Art Queen (there are some very unusual installations!). It's housed in what is best described as a booth and contains lots of crocheted items, very eccentric but if you like crochet and are in the area, worth a visit.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Quirky little trailer stuffed full of crocheted objects, some adorable, some creepy, some downright bizarre. In truth, I enjoyed the surrounding art space more than the museum itself: there are some fascinating found-art sculptures on display, t-shirts and prints by the museum curator, plus a performing space that made me wish I had longer to stay and explore.

Although the museum is free, I recommend bringing along a few dollars to either drop in the donation jar or purchase a print/shirt to help support the artist and the museum!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed November 4, 2014

I'm a knitter, but just had to visit this LITTLE museum on our trip up to JTNP yesterday. So cute - and creative. Take a few minutes to stop here, especially if you crochet.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed September 25, 2014

I stumbled upon this gem in Yelp. If you love crocheted and/or knit animals this is the place for you! It is a bit difficult to find, but if you drive behind the Joshua Tree Saloon (easy to find) there it is, in an outrageous color of green, and it might be the smallest museum you'll ever visit. The key is in the door, just turn the key and enter! There is a donation box to the right to give a donation. The building is jam packed with big and small animals all either crocheted or knit. Upon leaving the museum, I met the owner, a fun young lady from the Art Queen store next door. She does not crochet, but she started collecting the poodles and all went wild after that. The museum is the most wild and crazy thing I have seen in a long time and all I could do is laugh and giggle and take lots of pictures! Before or after visiting the Joshua Tree National Park, be sure to stop by the museum. It won't take too long and you'll be glad you did! I sure am glad we stopped!

Date of experience: September 2014