Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience with a great guide!

It was great! As a climber in a previous life it meant a lot for me to get my two boys up on a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
bradr571
Bremerton, Washington
Perfect Day in Joshua Tree!

Booking was easy and all questions were answered quickly and efficiently via email. We met our... read more

Reviewed November 24, 2020
reginabO10DL
Palm Desert, California

All reviews great guide climbing adventure real rock palm springs nelson anchor zack level blast ropes harness helmets transition challenges crag shoes
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Nelson Day is fun, experienced, safe, professional and awesome! My daughter, who is very experienced, and I, who have no experience, both had a great time. Highly recommended. We will definitely work with Nelson again.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Joshua Tree is a Rock Climbing Haven ... Perfect place for all levels. The Climbing Guides are simply the best. Nelson and his team was super encouraging and kept us safe and laughing. We were challenged and had the best day with them. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018

We have worked with The Climbing Life Guides for 3 years in a row because they are so awesome! Nelson is really patient, thorough and clearly knows his stuff! This year, the weather was cloudy and rain was in the forecast so The Climbing Life Guides brought an easy-up tent for our participants to sit under while they waited for their turn to climb which obviously was so thoughtful and nice! I would definitely recommend them if you're looking to climb in Joshua tree!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank brookebarry2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Super organized and helpful! I found them very easy to book with and organize and they were super accommodating. Molly was our guide and she was awesome. As an old climber I was super impressed and had so much fun getting on the rock again. My girls were inspired and had a great time.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2018

It was my first trip to Joshua Tree park and a friend suggested I do rock climbing there. Turns out Joshua Tree Park is the perfect place to do rock climbing, so I highly recommend to do rock climbing on your next trip to JT. The Climbing Life Guides and Nelson were very accommodating and friendly. Nelson helped me not only to get down the basics, but also coached me through some challenging climbs which I never imagined could be climbed and which made me want to take up rock climbing on a regular basis. I suggest doing rock climbing with Climbing Guides on your next trip to JT park

Date of experience: December 2017