Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Definitely need to experience!!

Our guide Molly was so awesome! She was so motivating and our 9 and 10 year old loved it! Such a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kasey G
via mobile
A great day climbing in Joshua Tree

My wife and I took an impromptu trip to Joshua Tree and I wanted to climb there of course. I called... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018
Paul B
via mobile

All reviews climbing experience answered all my questions rock climbing multi pitch end of the day felt safe afraid of heights explained everything great instructor his enthusiasm an amazing job experienced climbers skill level joshua tree national park nelson tyler gear
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Nelson Day is fun, experienced, safe, professional and awesome! My daughter, who is very experienced, and I, who have no experience, both had a great time. Highly recommended. We will definitely work with Nelson again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Joshua Tree is a Rock Climbing Haven ... Perfect place for all levels. The Climbing Guides are simply the best. Nelson and his team was super encouraging and kept us safe and laughing. We were challenged and had the best day with them. I highly recommend.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

We have worked with The Climbing Life Guides for 3 years in a row because they are so awesome! Nelson is really patient, thorough and clearly knows his stuff! This year, the weather was cloudy and rain was in the forecast so The Climbing Life Guides brought an easy-up tent for our participants to sit under while they waited for their turn to climb which obviously was so thoughtful and nice! I would definitely recommend them if you're looking to climb in Joshua tree!

1  Thank brookebarry2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Super organized and helpful! I found them very easy to book with and organize and they were super accommodating. Molly was our guide and she was awesome. As an old climber I was super impressed and had so much fun getting on the rock again. My girls were inspired and had a great time.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

It was my first trip to Joshua Tree park and a friend suggested I do rock climbing there. Turns out Joshua Tree Park is the perfect place to do rock climbing, so I highly recommend to do rock climbing on your next trip to JT. The Climbing Life Guides and Nelson were very accommodating and friendly. Nelson helped me not only to get down the basics, but also coached me through some challenging climbs which I never imagined could be climbed and which made me want to take up rock climbing on a regular basis. I suggest doing rock climbing with Climbing Guides on your next trip to JT park