“Excellent and highly recommended”

The Climbing Life Guides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best rates in town! Seriously, check them out. We readily offer guided one on one rock climbing experiences, or guide rock climbing experiences in groups of up to six clients in Joshua Tree National Park. We love larger groups, but we need a little more time to make arrangements for your session. Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance if you are interested in booking a larger group with us. Since we are a rock climber guide directed and operated small business, we are able to offer some of the most competitive prices! On top of the awesome prices, our guides offer solid, patient, and all around fun rock climbing instructional sessions. The client decides what rock climbing experience they want, and our rock climbing guides do our very best to make it happen. Let our guides show you the ropes!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Nelson Day is fun, experienced, safe, professional and awesome! My daughter, who is very experienced, and I, who have no experience, both had a great time. Highly recommended. We will definitely work with Nelson again.

Date of experience: April 2018
All reviews
"multi pitch"
"climbing experience"
in 9 reviews
"answered all my questions"
"rock climbing"
"an amazing job"
"climbing routes"
"skill level"
in 3 reviews
"joshua tree national park"
"nelson"
"instructions"
"techniques"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Joshua Tree is a Rock Climbing Haven ... Perfect place for all levels. The Climbing Guides are simply the best. Nelson and his team was super encouraging and kept us safe and laughing. We were challenged and had the best day with them. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018

We have worked with The Climbing Life Guides for 3 years in a row because they are so awesome! Nelson is really patient, thorough and clearly knows his stuff! This year, the weather was cloudy and rain was in the forecast so The Climbing Life Guides brought an easy-up tent for our participants to sit under while they waited for their turn to climb which obviously was so thoughtful and nice! I would definitely recommend them if you're looking to climb in Joshua tree!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank brookebarry2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Super organized and helpful! I found them very easy to book with and organize and they were super accommodating. Molly was our guide and she was awesome. As an old climber I was super impressed and had so much fun getting on the rock again. My girls were inspired and had a great time.

Date of experience: January 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed January 2, 2018

It was my first trip to Joshua Tree park and a friend suggested I do rock climbing there. Turns out Joshua Tree Park is the perfect place to do rock climbing, so I highly recommend to do rock climbing on your next trip to JT. The Climbing Life Guides and Nelson were very accommodating and friendly. Nelson helped me not only to get down the basics, but also coached me through some challenging climbs which I never imagined could be climbed and which made me want to take up rock climbing on a regular basis. I suggest doing rock climbing with Climbing Guides on your next trip to JT park

Date of experience: December 2017