$54
Casa De Frank(Joshua Tree)
$52
$63
$60
$122
$117
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites(Yucca Valley)(Great Value!)
$60
Sands View Motel(Yucca Valley)
$70
$81
$72
Pioneertown Motel(Pioneertown)(Great Value!)
$135
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Harmony Motel(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
$93
$85
All reviewsthe ownersized roomgave us a maproadside motelfridge and microwavewest entrancecoffee makercomfortable bedravijtnpcourtyard
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We stayed in a two bed room for one night in early November. It was more basic than what I was expecting (some of the furniture was quite dated) especially considering we paid over 70$ (for 2 adults and 2 kids). But it was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and the owners were very friendly. It is also very close to the JTNP visitors centre. I have heard single travellers or couples can get a room for 40-50$ for this price with realistic expectations this place is more than adequate.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank DerbyRam23
Reviewed November 3, 2011

My wife and I have stayed at the Safari Motor Inn a number of times in the last year. Ravi, the owner, has always been extremely helpful and pleasant. He sure does all he can to make your visit enjoyable. The rooms are large and clean. The beds are very comfortable. The entire facility is very well maintained. This is the place for us when we stay in Joshua Tree!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Stayed here for 1 night in September. The location was perfect, right next to the entrance the Joshua Tree National Park. The man running it was very helpful and friendly. We went to the pub 2 min walk from the motel, really good fun, they have karaoke on a Wednesday night and the food and beer are good. Would definitely return to Joshua Tree as would love to stay for longer and explore the park more.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
glaciermelting, General Manager at Safari Motor Inn - Joshua Tree, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Appreciate for your stay,valuable time,great review see you again when ever you visit our great

The Counrty . Ravi.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

On the main road right by the entrance to the Joshua Tree National Park. Great pool! Nice toiletries, clean linen, good recommendations for food (we went for the Chinese in the evening and the cafe for breakfast). A/C was a bit noisy, but no more so than the other LA hotels we stayed at.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I stayed here in the Summer of 2003 or 2004. I stayed for a week, and enjoyed it very much. I was very comfortable, and the hotel management were very helpful and made sure I was happy and had everything I needed. I would definitely stay here again, if and when I return to Joshua Tree. The pool was very clean and the water cold, too. PS...I had to put in that date of September 2010, as they wouldn't let me go any further if I didn't put in something.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank carmen1962
glaciermelting, General Manager at Safari Motor Inn - Joshua Tree, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2011

Carmen, you travel 298 cities in world, travel most world, we want to see you some time again.

appreciate for your review & time .

Ravi.