All reviewsthe ownersized roomroadside motelfridge and microwavewest entrancecoffee makerravicourtyard
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I stayed here in the Summer of 2003 or 2004. I stayed for a week, and enjoyed it very much. I was very comfortable, and the hotel management were very helpful and made sure I was happy and had everything I needed. I would definitely stay here again, if and when I return to Joshua Tree. The pool was very clean and the water cold, too. PS...I had to put in that date of September 2010, as they wouldn't let me go any further if I didn't put in something.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank carmen1962
glaciermelting, General Manager at Safari Motor Inn - Joshua Tree, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2011

Carmen, you travel 298 cities in world, travel most world, we want to see you some time again.

appreciate for your review & time .

Ravi.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

We spent only one night here while visiting Joshua Tree National Park. Although it was not modern or fancy on the outside, this was made up for by the extremely comfortable pillowtop mattresses, large rooms and helpful staff. The hotel owner was very helpful and went out of his way to make our stay comfortable. My kids wanted to swim in the pool and as it was low season and the water quite cold, nobody had been in for a while. He went out of his way to scoop the leaves from the pool so it was clean for them. There was a garden area out the back where the kids could play and it was close to the National Park entry/exit and restaurants within the town. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
glaciermelting, General Manager at Safari Motor Inn - Joshua Tree, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2011

I hope you landed back to AUSTRALIA glade to know both children enjoy 9 feet deep large pool.

Thanks for great review and valuable time to write review ,see some time again .

Reviewed July 12, 2011

If you are looking for inexpensive and friendly accommodation next to Joshua Tree National Park, this is your place. It also has a big swimming pool where you can cool down in the afternoon hours when it is simply too hot to hike or climb. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Virginia90
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We agree wholeheartedly with the reviews below: incredibly helpful and friendly staff (who even gave us bottled water on our arrival - very welcome after a long drive); a room that was spotlessly clean; an incredibly comfortable bed ... and a deep, cool, clean pool to swim in. All this, for less than $50. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shanedanielsen
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I'm from the UK, and having already spent a month in the USA travelling down the west coast, I got fed up with the cold pretentiousness of LA and headed to Joshua Tree, where I found this oasis of a motel in the desert.

Firstly I will have to talk about how friendly and helpful the owners Ravi and Jasmine were. As soon as I arrived I was given complimentary bottles of water, maps of everything I needed to know, and coupons and advice for the best places to eat and drink. They were only too happy to welcome me in and make me feel at home, it's these little touches that can make all the difference.

Secondly, the room - spacious, homely, not cold and sterile like you get in some chain motels, complete with a sofa and table which created a sort of mini-lounge area. I felt I could just chill in there as if I was at home.Wifi, TV, air con, microwave and fridge, I didn't get to try the outdoor pool but it's there. It's not a glamourous hotel, and it's not meant to be - at $44 all-inclusive you're getting everything you need for a pleasant stay at great value.

If you're thinking of coming to Joshua Tree, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Davido099
glaciermelting, General Manager at Safari Motor Inn - Joshua Tree, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2011

Mr. David Appreciate for two nights stay and valuable time to write this great review, see you some time again.
(Ravi.)