“Great Thai food in the Desert!”

Royal SIAM Cuisine Thai Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Joshua Tree
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Anaheim, California
“Great Thai food in the Desert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is my husband's and my favorite place to eat in the 29 Palms/Joshua Tree area. Try the Penang curry, Seaweed Soup, and the drunken noodles. Though sometimes there is a little wait the food is well worth it. The service is great and the staff warm and friendly.

Joshua Tree, California
“Favorite for phad thai and also 'special chicken' appetizer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have our two favorites for lunch. In the winter on Friday and Saturday they have a terrific evening buffet (call to make sure offering first).

Visited August 2012
Joshua Tree, California
“Great Food, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here twice and it is my favorite restaurant in Joshua Tree. Last night we had chicken satay as our appetizer. It was perfect and we only ate 2 of the 4 portions. I had pork fried rice, and my husband had volcano beef. We both were very happy with our entrees. I love their fried rice, they put fresh cilantro on it and it adds a delicious touch.
I really like the brand of hot tea that they serve.
We ended up eating half of our entrees so we had another meal of leftovers to take home with us. The bill was 36.00 including tip.
Excellent service from start to finish. The atmosphere is nothing to brag about but I am all about food and service when I go out to eat!

Zurich, Switzerland
“What can I say”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

If you crave Thai this will be your only place to go to except for heading down to Palm Springs. Nothing special from the food to the atmosphere but worth a stop if Thai is what you are craving

Visited April 2012
SW USA
“Average Food in The Desert”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

We were there for lunch and it cost about $8.00 per person. The lunch specials include a so-so veggie soup, a good egg roll and a won ton with nothing in it (just crust). The entrees we had, Red Curry (pretty good) and Basil Chicken (average) came as hot as you want it, from 1 to 5. You may have steamed rice or fried rice. You will find better Thai food but not in this area.

• Visited July 2012