“Best value, fresh food”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Joshua Tree
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Crossroads Cafe is a classic American Diner, located on 29 Palms Hwy, near the main entrance to Joshua Tree National Park. We offer a wide variety of traditional diner fair to go along with unique specials that are all made from scratch and made with love. In addition, our menu is filled with great options for folks with dietary restrictions of any kind. From our savory bacon pancakes to the classic hamburger, from our fish tacos to homemade vegan chorizo & eggs, our menu has something for everyone. Happy trails and always pack water into the park!
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My favorite BLT in the world. My partner loved the massive and fresh quesadilla that came with a side f black beans. We have been he several times and the food is always fresh, brought out quickly, and very cheap. The Mac and cheese with two sides is terrific comfort food. The coffee is freshly ground. Lots of climbs come for breakfast which is outstanding. Why cook when you can come to the Crossroads. If you drink they also have wine and beer.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

the food was very good, very reasonably priced. the decor & things to look at made it feel like a place to go, even if you aren't hungry!!

1  Thank gratefulNthankful
Reviewed November 26, 2012

On the recommendation of the owners of my hotel, I went to Crossroads for breakfast before hiking each morning. Yum just about sums it up. I ordered the Barrio Benedict both mornings - because it was so great. I have been to high end places that could poach and egg or make the same quality Hollandiase sauce. The banana bread was FAB! Friendly service. Great prices.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stragged in right before 9pm mid week, and this was one of the only non "all-bar" places still open.
We were treated very well by the attractive young staff, even though we were so late. We appreciated that!
My pal is vegan, and she was delighted to find selections she could eat. I was a sympathetic vegan that night, and tried my first tempeh burger. It was uncommonly good!
We left with a very positive experience of this restaurant!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stopped by for lunch in between some activities in the Joshua Tree area. Cozy and full of character. We had a beer and ahi tuna tacos. Service was good and food tasted great. Wish we had been around for breakfast and a coffee!