“Breakfast!”

Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Joshua Tree
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Crossroads Cafe is a classic American Diner, located on 29 Palms Hwy, near the main entrance to Joshua Tree National Park. We offer a wide variety of traditional diner fair to go along with unique specials that are all made from scratch and made with love. In addition, our menu is filled with great options for folks with dietary restrictions of any kind. From our savory bacon pancakes to the classic hamburger, from our fish tacos to homemade vegan chorizo & eggs, our menu has something for everyone. Happy trails and always pack water into the park!
Reviewed November 26, 2012

On the recommendation of the owners of my hotel, I went to Crossroads for breakfast before hiking each morning. Yum just about sums it up. I ordered the Barrio Benedict both mornings - because it was so great. I have been to high end places that could poach and egg or make the same quality Hollandiase sauce. The banana bread was FAB! Friendly service. Great prices.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stragged in right before 9pm mid week, and this was one of the only non "all-bar" places still open.
We were treated very well by the attractive young staff, even though we were so late. We appreciated that!
My pal is vegan, and she was delighted to find selections she could eat. I was a sympathetic vegan that night, and tried my first tempeh burger. It was uncommonly good!
We left with a very positive experience of this restaurant!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stopped by for lunch in between some activities in the Joshua Tree area. Cozy and full of character. We had a beer and ahi tuna tacos. Service was good and food tasted great. Wish we had been around for breakfast and a coffee!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stopped in one day for an incredible breakfast - the omelettes and banana bread cannot be beat!. Then went back for lunch another day and ordered some more banana bread to have on hand for the next day's breakfast. The food and service were fantastic!

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I frequent this little place every chance we get. Their breakfast is excellent! The coffee is outstanding! The rest if the menu is good, too.
The service is usually very good. This is certainly one of the best places to eat in the Morongo Basin.