“Nice stop on Route 1 for coffee or a quick bite”
Review of Cafe Aquatica

Cafe Aquatica
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Jenner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I were driving north from San Francisco on Route 1, and we needed a coffee in mid-morning. We came to the Cafe Aquatica on the left side of the road in Jenner and stopped. I had a great cafe mocha and my wife hot chocolate. I wish that we had been hungry as the sandwich menu looked quite interesting. As it was, the local manager on duty was very friendly, the drinks were refreshing, and its location - Rt 1 on one side the the Pacific Ocean on the other - could not have been better. This is definitely worth a stop, at least for a drink.

1  Thank stan w

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stopped here while doing a road trip from San Diego to Seattle. What a great surprise. Amazing coffee which is micro roasted and well you can tell! Delicious. I did not have a chance to sample the food as we stopped here towards their closing time. I was so pleasantly surprised by this place that as we were driving away, I told my hubby that we must come back to Jenner, CA to explore this little town...what I really meant is drink coffee at this little place every day :)

Thank you for what you all do there. It is refreshing and much appreciated!

1  Thank B S
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Organic haven with good food, coffee, and really friendly locals. Loved this place. They make all their pastries in house, and they are damn good too. We had poached eggs the first morning and pastries the next day. My apple pie muffin was legit. Great fresh coffee brewed individually by the cup. Go here if you are in Jenner!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Fantastic views over the river. Great coffee and freshly made sandwiches. Popular with locals. We ate outside listening to live music and enjoying the sun and atmosphere.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Made fresh daily, I had the BEST clam chowder soup I have ever had in my life, and my chai iced tea was great also. We had driven from Sonoma County out to the coast and Hwy 1. Not knowing where to stop, this appeared to be somewhere we could rest for a bit and get something to eat. We ended up devouring our soup, and sitting in a couple of the chairs looking out to the river and beautiful scenery. It was totally relaxing, and the girls working the café were very friendly. We loved the place. Wish we had been staying there, so we could have eaten more of their offerings and enjoyed the tranquil surroundings.