“I am an old man”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have a close friend who's family has a ranch inland from Fort Ross. I as a consequence pass through Jenner with some frequency. Cafe Aquatica is often a stop for caffeine and maybe a baked good. Both are excellent. But the fun part if you are 65 is the absolutely gorgeous young women that they hire to work the counter. I once remarked to my friend that they must scour west Sonoma Co. for the best looking women to work there.

Watch out for the weather, sitting outside could cause your body to freeze.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Aquatica

Reviewed July 5, 2012

they bake their own baked good and bread - not large portions but very tasty. Also had scrumptious chicken sandwich and Thai teas

Reviewed June 25, 2012

The chicken sandwich made my husband and I sick all day long after eating and two sanwiches and a cup of soup cost 28$

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Was hoping to get a nice cup of coffee and danish. ATM machine broke. No danishes made and since we didn't have cash the girl gave us the coffee for free...thank God! Cuz it sucked.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Love this place! The relaxed yet professional young man who has seved us these past several years has become, to us, one of the joys of our trips up and down the coast. Fun food offerings and a great view while eating your lunch.