My family were delighted to have spent 2 nights here on a recent vacation to Jamestown. The property is ideally situated on Main Street, making it easy to walk up and down the street to enjoy all that Jamestown has to offer. Railtown is also within walking distance (though we did not walk due to 90+ degree heat) which is nice as well. Feel free to read my reviews of other Jamestown businesses (restaurants, gold panning operations) if you're planning a visit.
This is really a charming property, with friendly staff, and cleanly kept. Do not expect a Hilton here, not even a Hampton Inn, in terms of luxury features. What you will find is an Inn kept in character of its locale, its history, and its style. For a family of four, we reserved two adjoining rooms with queen beds in both rooms, and a bathroom (shower only) in one of the rooms. Yes, the rooms are small, but we did not mind. The rooms are clean, though a new coat of paint on the walls wouldn't hurt. There is a small refrigerator in each room, a microwave, and free Wi-Fi (good speed). Breakfast is not fancy, but the kids find the pancake "printer" a delight. In addition to pancakes, you get toast with butter and jams, 2 kinds of juices (apple and orange), coffee, and tea.
We would definitely return the next time we're in Jamestown.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage Hotel Jamestown
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - Royal Carriage
- Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel