We needed a holiday getaway at a budget-friendly price so decided to stay here. Not the worst place ever, but definitely in need of repairs. For the area, the price is reasonable. Staff is very friendly and accomodating. Cleanliness of bedding could be better. Found a dust bunny between the duvets and a dirty spot on one of the top sheets. Cottage 8 has all the basic ammenties plus a kitchenette. Nice to have the fridge for stocking up on perishables. Window blinds in this unit don't work and are in need of replacing. The building slopes to the rear which makes the bathroom door unable to close properly. As noted by a previous post, parking is awkward without a back driveway. If you don't expect too much, you won't be disappointed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage Hotel Jamestown
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - Royal Carriage
- Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel