“Best Steak in Town I'm Sure!”

The Willow Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Jamestown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Stopped there recently and had an excellent Steak.

James the bartender ((Jamestown, james bartender)) was spot on about the menu, and about the beer.

Huge portion's and I was unable to finish it, which being that I had been travelling for hours was amazing, I was famished!

Reviewed September 4, 2011

We loved the food, great decor, service was great! Our waitress was very friendly!
My husband had the steak, I had the pulled pork. Very good!

Delicious!

Reviewed April 30, 2011

This restaurant has some great history having served celebrities and dignitaries since 1862. Unfortunately, the service leaves a lot to be desired. If the front-of-house staff executed as well as the back of the house, this place would be incredible and packed every night. The food was excellent. Despite lackluster service by folks who seem uninterested in your presence, the food was great and is worth the wait.

Reviewed September 10, 2010

The dinner was enjoyable. My husband particularly enjoyed the unique accessories to the meal: starting off with cheese fondue and good bread, then you get self-serving set of sour cream, green onions, and bacon if you get a baked potato.

Service was pretty poor. Very slow and not very attentive. I purposely gave a low tip for how long it took to get drinks and the bill.

Reviewed August 23, 2010

I hadn't been here in a while - and this was not a good experience. We went there 2 weeks ago on a Friday night. The service was very slow. It took 20 minutes to get our soup and salads. We then waited quite some time for dinner. Everyone's vegetables were cold on their plates. I was looking forward to the garlic mashed potatoes which arrived cold and gummy. When we finally found our server, she said she would be back as soon as she dropped off drinks to another table. She then stopped to take an order. She picked up my plate to get me some potatoes that were hot. She came back with new potatoes which were luke warm and we never saw her again. She finally came back with the check - all I ate was my chicken, which was very good. She seemed surprised when I said to tell the chef that warm veggies and potatoes should be served.

Been to The Willow Steakhouse? Share your experiences!