“One of the best taquerias I've been to”
Review of C C Taqueria

C C Taqueria
Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Jamestown
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This place is one of the best taquerias I've ever been to. Right alongside highway 108, open until 8:30 -9pm depending on day of the week. We pulled in at 8:30 on a Friday night and were the last ones there. It was clear they were closing but the young man serving us was very gracious, told us to take our time. I had the carnitas taco and the garlic shrimp taco and both were delicious -they came topped with shredded cheddar which I could do without but I know some people might like that. My husband had carnitas and chile verde -the carnitas taco was slightly better than the chile verde. Went back two days later, both of us had what I'd had (without the cheddar cheese) and weren't disappointed. I think the carnitas at the end of the day Friday was a bit better from cooking all day long -it had a crispy-like glaze to it, whereas on Monday at lunchtime it was a bit softer and just a bit less flavorful. Don't waste your money on a higher-priced restaurant in one of the towns close by, you can't get better than this!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had the enchilada and my friend had the fajitas we loved the entire experience. Great food, great service. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

There food is so good, we have been many, many times. I like to order different things and its always super good. I try to find an excuse to go there. Very good!!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Visited tonight with my Wife and Son. Everything about this place is fantastic, service, food and value for money.
Nacho starter with shredded beef is fantastic.
All three main meals were excellent with huge portions.
Can't recommend this place enough.

1  Thank RGoodfellow
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We came here for dinner after a long hot day boating on the lake. Great food and service. Perfect for our rowdy hungry crowd