“Every possible Italian grape.”

Gianelli Vineyards Winetasting
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Jamestown
Redding, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Every possible Italian grape.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

We enjoy the variety of grapes that are not offered at other vineyards. The staff is is helpful with the flavor profiles and pairings with chocolate. Yum.

Visited June 2013

Santa Maria, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Wine, Great Blingy T-Shirts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

My mother-in-law the wine connoisseur knows all the great wine tasting rooms in the area, and we visited the tasting room at Thanksgiving time of 2011. Thoroughly enjoyed the wines and got a great T-shirt that I love to wear. (The mother-in-law got it for me, should have gotten her one, she's only 89 but going strong!) Have a bottle that I have stashed at home for a very special occasion, can't wait to drink it! Don't miss this Winery and Tasting Room!!

Visited November 2011
Sonora
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“#1 Winery in the World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Every wine they make is fabulous. I have talked to others that agree 100%. Because of Gianelli Vineyards, I now like white wine. Their Red is the best too!! Just absolutely love them so much. Great story, I took my sister-in-law, for her first time wine tasting and we started in Murphys and I let her know the itinerary before hand & that we are going to "save the best winery for last". Our last stop of the day we were coming home from Murphys, we detoured and went Rawhide Rd. to visit my Favorite! We tasted their wines for free since I belong to their wine club, and once we were about to leave, my sister said, "you are right, WOW, this is the best wine we've had All day!!". I love wine, and know good wine. I would recommend everyone who appreciates wine, to visit them in person or online. You will not regret it!

Visited July 2012
Sonora, Ca.
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“If you like wine...you must give Gianelli wines a try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2011

Stopped by the Gianelli Vineyards tasting room in Jamestown, Ca. this weekend, and what a treat it was. They had about 12 wines ready for tasting (at no cost), and boy was I surprised at the great taste. Their varieties are all Italian, and poured by a friendly lady (named Pam I believe) that knew everything about the wines they were pouring. The costs were mid-range (between $15 to $23 per bottle I believe), but a good value for the bold and quality taste. I recommend stopping by (it's FREE) and giving this small town winery a chance.

Visited February 2011