“So good!”

Morelia Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This place is tied with a hole in the in San Francisco for the best carnitas ever. I got the carnitas plate and couldn't even finish it all. You get so much meat! I'll definitely go here again when I'm in the area.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant on the main st in Jamestown. Very filling! We went for the daily special - a very tasty quasaedila. Really friendly service.
Excellent stop off on the way to Yosemite from SF

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Located on the historic Main St. in Jamestown Morelia is easy to find. Parking may be difficult during peak times. It is a small restuarant but we were seated immediately on a weekday night. The menu is good and typically Mexican. I ordered a combo plate with one item for about $8. The food was really good, although I found the red sauce a little sweet. One mark of a good ethnic restaurant is the presence of natives of that culture. Several were there that night. The only negative was the poor waitress. She had to handle all the tables by herself and did a pretty good job considering. Would return to this restaurant.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

went to Morelia's with friends and really enjoyed my meal, I ordered a combo meal of 2 items, a carnitas taco and a chile relleno with green sauce they both where very good. I got more than enough to eat , the meal came with a side salad rice and beans and more torts. I took some home hoping to eat it the next day for lunch, I guess I left it too long in the fridge because my husband got it the night I brought it home. He really enjoyed it also. We will be back.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

There are not many places to eat to begin with in Jamestown. After all, the Main Street is only a few blocks long, and I can count all of the available eateries in one hand (two if I stretch the definition of eatery a bit). On the first night of a recent visit to Jamestown (first time visitor), we and the kids were hungry, and we wanted a nice sit-down place to relax and eat. We walked past all of the available options on Main, looked at their menus, and decided to dine at Morelia. We were so glad we did. It was a Monday night. The place was busy, but not full, and we were seated right away. The service was prompt, friendly, and the food was really good. The kids love it too. We're from San Francisco with access to plenty of good Mexico food - and Morelia compared favorably. The two kinds of chips they brought to us as we sat down were fabulous. Really reasonable prices too. We would definitely return the next time we're in town, Jamestown.

1  Thank vetism