“Great meal for the price.”
Review of Waffle Shop

Waffle Shop
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner - phone (209) 223-4888Open 7 days a week5am - 3pm
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Home cooked breakfast potatoes and crispy waffles. They are open only for breakfast and lunch. A very tasty breakfast.

There are newer reviews for Waffle Shop

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I take our little one here almost every week. The staff is super friendly, and the food is generally very good. I have had a dry omelette or two, but everything else has always been excellent.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This place super friendly and has awesome waffles! This place is a must go if you are in jackson. I love it here

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Love their service and friendliness the food is always hot. When you first walk in you are greeted with a warm hello. If it's not to crowded they let you sit where you want. It's always a plus when you go in the morning and you don't want breakfast and feel like a lunch dish you can have it.

I also can not have certain foods. So if I order anything on the menu that has something I can't have in it. They do not add it in the food. That is another plus. Very clean dinning area and bathrooms. I enjoyed the little extras like avocado with my salad and special salad dressing. I had the Texas cheese steak sandwich and my friend had the single waffle with two eggs and bacon. Both dishes served at the same time.

Very friendly waiter he checked up on us 3 or 4 times. They are on there toes to refill your dink I really like that. The raisin toast is a definite plus as well. This waffle house has set the bar high when it come's to service and great food. Well done. :)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

breakfast was good, nothing special but a nice variety. It was a nice break from chains. Our waitress was great, very pleasant and and patient with our large tired group.