“An Enjoyable Experience”

Strings Italian Cafe
Ranked #12 of 57 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Strings Italian Café opened in Jackson November 1, 2007. Locally owned and operated by Sharon Cassella. Sharon's family opened Home and Farm Supply " The Biggest Little Kitchen Store" in Jackson in 1972. Growing up in a family business made Sharon want to open her own business and in 1985 she opened and operated JB's Awards & Engraving. In 2007 a family member came to Sharon and suggested she open something Italian and family style, Sharon decided to call Strings Restaurant group and ask about a Strings Italian Café. " I always used to go to the one in Lodi and buy the Salad" says Sharon. I LOVE the salad and the dressing and the concept of having an Italian Restaurant in Jackson that was geared for the family with affordable prices. Jackson has been known for Italian restaurants and at one time had four very nice Italian choices. Now as the years have gone by and the economy took a few of those down we realize the need for Affordable family dining is needed more than ever. Strings employs a staff of 20 and is open seven days a week. We support local business and all of our employees are local. Our goal is to make sure every customer gets to experience a delicious meal with courteous service and have a dining experience that they will enjoy.
Sacramento, ca
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An Enjoyable Experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I came into the restaurant for dinner and we were both impressed with the quality of the food and service we received. The eggplant parmesan was crispy, full of flavor and tasted fresh. The staff was friendly and we found that the pricing for our dinner was a great value. We will definitely come back to this restaurant again - soon!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Rani R

“Best food in town”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband and I always come to Strings when we go out. The food is always great and the service is always excellent. Upon reading some less than glowing reviews of Strings on this site, all I can conclude is that maybe their competitors are behind them. We have never had a negative experience. I highly recommend dining here for any occasion....they will make it special.

Jackson, California
“Always good!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I come here often for dinner but this past Friday night we decided to make it a celebration with our son and daughter in law for her birthday. Our server was a nice young man named Cy. He told us about a special they we doing that came with a side of baked spaghetti. I believe it was called a spaghetti forno or something along the lines. Well my husband ended up getting it and it was the best steak he has had for being that inexpensive. I got my usual artichoke raviolis and the way that the marinara sauce and alfredo sauce are in a dish together is so yummy!! My son got the chicken parmigiana and our daughter in law got the fisherman stew. We all had a wonderful dinner followed by a great birthday desert (vanilla ice cream) for our daughter in law and our server Cy (who did a fabulous job) brought it out with a candle and a few other servers to sing with us. Everyone is so nice and welcoming at strings it really makes you more comfortable and you can enjoy your dinner without being in a rush!!

1 Thank Tami J
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Family Dining!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great family restaurant. The food is excellent and the service was the best! My favorite dish is the Chicken Parmesan. I love the salad with the tangy creamy Italian dressing. My husband loves the Chicken Lombardy. Desert is always spumoni ice cream. This is a great place to celebrate a birthday or special occasion too.

1 Thank juanitaMassO
Sutter Creek, California
“Perfection”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

By far the best restaurant in Amador County!!! The food was total and complete bliss. Service was impeccable. 5 stars all the way!!!!

• Visited January 2013