The Jackson Lodge
$106
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$88
Hotels.com
$99
Hotel Sutter(Sutter Creek)
$120
$104
Days Inn by Wyndham Sutter Creek(Sutter Creek)(Great Value!)
$85
The Historic Hotel Leger(Mokelumne Hill)
$85
$100
  • Pool
The Murieta Inn & Spa(Rancho Murieta)
$99
$96
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanextended stayfamily stayed heremodest pricefridge and microwavecabincaliforniacharmcasino
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Came up to Jackson in September, and was looking for a place to stay. Came upon the Jackson Lodge, which I would recommend anyone looking for a great place to stay. The location was lovley, and the front desk was very kind and helpful. Your stay will include a contenental breakfast which was an added bonus inclusing the free wifi. The pool was fabulous as well. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank CSUS2009
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I thought that this motel is one of the most reasonable and economical places to stay along the Hwy. 49 corridor that I have come across. It is affordable, well maintained and very central to all of the Jackson area. I would recommend to anyone.
NC

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Neil C
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Booked Jackson Lodge for 2 night Dec. 23, 2011, to Dec. 24, 2011. Upon arriving at this motel the price I was quoted was wrong, never got AAA discount nor was I asked about this , the mangement was rude and I guess since they are the owers they can be rude. After traveling from Las Vegas, Nv. I was in hopes that the room would be warm, wrong the heater is a air condition unite with a heater built in it, turned it on and very little heat. So I went to dinner thinking that by the time I got back it would be warm.. I don't think so, proceded to go to front desk and tell them of this problem, they offered to give me a another room I said no I will be checking out. They would not credit my account for the whole amount, since I had been their 3hours. I will be writing the Better Business in Jackson and will be talking to AAA in Las Vegas, this is the problem that I had whith this Motel, and no one whould have to put up with rude owners who want to make a buck off the consumer.

Room Tip: Stay at the Best Western for a good rate good rooms and great service even get a 15% off Denny's. the staff is great and the rooms are warm. Plus they ask is you are a AAA member.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank nancyyy158
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Clean and quiet, but the rooms have not been remodeled since the 60's. Bed was hard and pillows were double-sized, making for a sore neck in the morning. Breakfast was pitiful, offering toast, pastry pieces, two kinds of cereal, or cold oatmeal. There must be a better place to stay in the Jackson area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I was driving late at night! Manager open doors at any time which was great! Rooms were really nice and clean also very quiet! Comfortable bed and had breakfast in the morning which good as well! Loved the place and I am definitely going to be coming back!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo