“Excellent”

Rogelio's
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Isleton
Cuisines: Chinese, Italian, Mexican
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Excellent food, great service and friendly atmosphere. We love this place. We look forward to coming here every year!

Reviewed February 14, 2009

We have been to Rogelio's many times and love it! Fajitas are GREAT! And everyone we bring finds something they like. Full bar, great margaritas!

Reviewed August 7, 2007

I recently stayed at Rogelio's Hotel when my wife and I were passing through town. I was very suprise to find such a diamond in the rough. With our Hotel Room we recieved dinner for two in Rogelios Restaurant. The food at Rogelios must be the best in the Sacramento San Joaquin Delta Area. What a varity. Rogelio's Restaurant serves about any food you could ask for. Rogelio's has Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Plus Steaks, and Burgers.
The Hotel and Restaurant were excellent.
Rogelio's also has a Poker, and Black Jack table. That was great. My wife and I played a tournment. It was only a $20 buy in and you get a shot at over $600. With that kind of money you could pay for your trip.

All in all Rogelio's was a lot of fun. We would go there again for sure. The Hotel Room was cheap! It only cost us $95 for the Hotel Room, like I said that includes dinner for free. Plus the $25 poker buy in, but we won $250. Which means we made money staying there. If you are around the Isleton Area. Stay and Play at Rogelios its worth it!!!

5  Thank passinthrough84

Been to Rogelio's? Share your experiences!