“Outer Reef Burrito”

Wahoo's Fish Tacos
Ranked #170 of 683 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The "Green Sauce" is wonderful! I also added brown rice. The menu board doesn't make it clear there is an extra charge, but it was an excellent addition.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Fish overcooked. Taco sauce not tasty like Rubio's. I would not recommend fish tacos at Wahoo's. Not worth for what you pay.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Wahoo's is one of the most consistent restaurants I have ever been to. The chicken tortilla soup and the fish tacos are my favorite! The staff is always super friendly, and always have been. Now they have a bar at the Irvine Spectrum location, so I can have a margarita the next time I go there!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had a salad and absolutely fell in love with this place. Very good quick fast place. I highly reccomend this to all

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My boyfriend brought home tacos from here, and they were wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed the grilled fish, the veggie, mushroom, and the chicken tacos. The carnitas did not have a lot of flavor, and the carne asada was just ok. But the beans, of both the black beans and the cajun white beans, were excellent! I also love that you can get white or brown rice.
A few weeks later we went back for breakfast. Breakfast was also pretty great. We both ordered burritos, me with chicken and black beans, him with spicy shrimp and white beans. They were both great!
I will definitely be coming back to Wahoo's for any meal very soon. :)