“Average food; good service; fair price”

Knowlwood Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 698 Restaurants in Irvine
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The best thing about the restaurant was that they were open early. They provided quick service before I had to leave for a business meeting. Steps away from the La Quinta Inn Irvine, they offer an option to the "free breakfast" La Quinta serves. Had the corned beef hash which was meaty but a little greasy. Fairly priced and a number of breakfast options. Comfortable restaurant with friendly servers.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Had both dinner (burger and fries) as well as breakfast here. The burgers were good and reasonably priced. They have real milkshakes which were excellent according to those in our group that had them. For breakfast I had home made corn beef hash which was excellent. The atmosphere is casual and friendly. Good for families.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had blueberry pancakes and my wife got the cinnamon french toast, both were very good. Relatively inexpensive as well. Nothing extraordinary but my pancakes were perfect for what I wanted that morning.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Ordered the turkey salad for dinner and it must have been bad since I was up all night in the bathroom

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stopped in this place while staying at the La Quinta hotel.

Signs say worlds best burger. No way, but burgers are good. The old time theme is neat. Beers, fries, salads, etc...

Overall not a bad place to eat and the price was about 20 bucks for two people.

I would try the Frisco burger. That is our agreed upon favorite.