“Smooth and creamy”

Stricklands Ice Cream
Ranked #6 of 23 Dessert in Irvine
Reviewed August 21, 2014

This little place has become a go to spot for custard. The fact that its made in house in small batches makes it even better. They rotate special flavors everyday and everyone I have tried is excellent!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Once you've had Strickland's you can't go back! Their "frozen custard" is delicious. They keep you coming back by having different flavors everyday. I get cravings for this stuff on a regular basis now. They have every flavor you can think of and then some. The texture is super creamy and they sell all flavors from earlier in the week by the pint as well. Such a great little ice cream shop.

1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I am sorry to report that based on the other reviews, I was somewhat disappointed in my first visit. I do not think I will make the trip again. even though I only drove 5 miles to get there. The staff was very friendly. The ice cream was good but not to the extent of all the other reviews. I was hoping for big chunks of chocolate in the snickers ice cream, and there wasn't. same for the mint chocolate chip. They put one scoop in the same size container as they did the three scoop, which doesn't make any sense.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Our first visit was Mother's Day evening at 7:30. There was a long line and hardly any place to sit while waiting for the family to make their choices. The thing that we noticed about the ice cream is that it doesn't melt like most ice cream. Of course it is delicious. Every day they make the new batch. They always have vanilla and chocolate. Then they add special flavors each day. The special flavors were rose, chocolate Oreo and butter pecan crunch when we were there. We went back for Milkshake Mondays from 4-8pm. Small and medium shakes are half price! At least twice a year we visit Orange County, CA. This will always be a destination for us.

1  Thank Annabelle B
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The ice cream here at Strickland's is just amazing. It tastes amazing, the quality is amazing. A decent price for the quality of the ice cream. It's a great study break for those looking for something to do during a study break.