“Great family meal.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Irvine ca
“Great family meal.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We always enjoy CPK and can't figure out why it is never crowded. We can go with our friends, take the Grandkids and there is always something to order for everyone. Pizza and salads are great.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Irvine, California
“Pizza and Dessert!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

At CPK, you know what you're going to get... a delicious pizza and yummy dessert. I like thin crust pizza so I usually order the pizza I want and ask for it in a thin crust. It's pretty thin and crispy, but that's how I like my pizza (unless I'm in Chicago... then deep dish it is!). And, always, always, always, I order the tiramusu for dessert. It is seriously one of the best tiramisu's out there! I order it every time and love it every time.

• Visited March 2013
Sacramento, California
“Service is good and some good choices in the menu”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Love the cobb salad and the tall margarita. Service was very quick. There's a variety of good food on the menu, so everyone can have their pick.

Visited August 2012
Irvine, CA
“Familiar Favorite”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Get your CPK favorites. Our Thai Salad, Tequila Cream Pasta and Pizza all tasted as we expected. Service needed just a little improvement but it wasn't enough to complain about. Our food came quickly but the bread and butter came after. At that point we still didn't have napkins and utensils.

The mall location is convenient. It isn't buried in the mall. Parking is relatively close. Outdoor seating provides lots of people watching.

• Visited September 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I know it's not pizza, but its darn good focacia bread.”
Reviewed June 3, 2008

I know it's not pizza, but its darn good focacia bread.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook