“Wonderful Weekend Stay”

Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had a wonderful weekend stay over the 4th of the July holiday. The staff was very kind and courteous and made me feel very welcome. Great rooms and great overall hotel condition. I would recommend staying here for business or pleasure as it is a easy location to the airport or a quick ride to Newport Beach or Costa Mesa for good food and shopping. Staff went above and beyond to take care of me and my guests.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great location. Very quiet rooms and all locations have good airport and city views...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kassie H
WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear Kassie H,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! I am so happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your holiday with us. I hope you travels bring you back our way again real soon and that you allow us the opportunity to provide you with another wonderful experience!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were upgraded to a suite and had a wonderful city view - windows all around.

Very bright and roomy! Newly remodeled rooms, with a mini fridge and microwave. Great for families.

Also, conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and very close to the airport as well.

Staff was very friendly and attentive.

We will definitely be back to visit soon! :)

Dear Rosanne0406,

Thank you for the wonderful 50-star review! Your kind comments about the hotel, the staff, and the amenities are greatly appreciated. I am excited to hear that you plan to return to our hotel We look forward to providing you with another great stay.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I always try to find a Hilton wherever I go and was dismayed to find out that I had to stay at the Wyndham - particularly when I found out that the Wyndham is part of the Super 8 chain! Needless to say, I enjoyed my stay. I was able to check in very early and enjoy the fitness center during a quiet time. The room was updated and I loved the large countertop in the bathroom. The staff were very helpful and the location was ideal for my business trip and the proximity to the airport. I may pass over the Hilton again when I travel to this location.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear CMarvinGallo,

Thank you for the great feedback! I am so happy to hear that you gave us a shot and that you were pleased with your stay. I know I’d put our hotel up against Hilton any day of the week and it’s great to hear from a Hilton fan that we give them a run for their money. I hope your travels bring you back our way soon and that you do decide to stay with Wyndham Irvine again.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Look and feel outdated. Like high school gym.
Chlorine too strong, my wife and daughter couldn't breathe. When staff was pouring chlorine into the pool he said "that's just how we do it".
everything else was nice about your hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Brian S
WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Brian S,

Thank you for your review and for bringing the situation with the pool to my attention. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I am looking into this situation as we should not be adding chlorine to the pool since we switched to a saline pool a few months ago. I hope this will not prevent you from staying with us again in the future as we truly do appreciate your business.

1  Thank azgolfin