“Die Hard Hilton Fan was Pleased” 4 of 5 bubbles

Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sacramento, California
“Die Hard Hilton Fan was Pleased”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I always try to find a Hilton wherever I go and was dismayed to find out that I had to stay at the Wyndham - particularly when I found out that the Wyndham is part of the Super 8 chain! Needless to say, I enjoyed my stay. I was able to check in very early and enjoy the fitness center during a quiet time. The room was updated and I loved the large countertop in the bathroom. The staff were very helpful and the location was ideal for my business trip and the proximity to the airport. I may pass over the Hilton again when I travel to this location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear CMarvinGallo,

Thank you for the great feedback! I am so happy to hear that you gave us a shot and that you were pleased with your stay. I know I’d put our hotel up against Hilton any day of the week and it’s great to hear from a Hilton fan that we give them a run for their money. I hope your travels bring you back our way soon and that you do decide to stay with Wyndham Irvine again.

Justin Gammon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Irvine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Look and feel outdated. Like high school gym.
Chlorine too strong, my wife and daughter couldn't breathe. When staff was pouring chlorine into the pool he said "that's just how we do it".
everything else was nice about your hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

2 Thank Brian S
WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Brian S,

Thank you for your review and for bringing the situation with the pool to my attention. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I am looking into this situation as we should not be adding chlorine to the pool since we switched to a saline pool a few months ago. I hope this will not prevent you from staying with us again in the future as we truly do appreciate your business.

California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is amazing:clean,modern,close to the beach,Newport Beach.The. staff very friendly.The location is just perfect:not busy,clean,quiet.Even if is close to the freeway we didn't hear any noise.The bed was very comfortable!!!We love this hotel and will be back for sure!!!Pleasant stay.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank EmiliaGlavan
Dear EmeliaGlavan,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! Your kind comments about the hotel, the staff, and the location are very much appreciated. I’m happy to hear that you plan to return. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Justin Gammon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irvine
Hilton Garden Inn Irvine / Orange County Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport
Hotel Irvine
Hotel Irvine
#2 of 21 in Irvine
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Irvine - Spectrum
Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport
Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa - Newport Beach

Been to Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport? Share your experiences!