“Fresh fish”
Review of Gulliver's

Gulliver's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gulliver's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 659 Restaurants in Irvine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Fresh fish”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Tasty Caesar salad with blackened salmon rocks. Great help and staff and the food was very good.
I like the location next to Santa Ana airport because it is so close to the terminal.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Capitan L

Newport Beach, CA
“Great Prime Rib”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Used to like Five Crowns, but now prefer Gullivers! The atmosphere, service and food were very good. No complaints whatsoever.

2 Thank Captain_Leo
Toluca Lake, California, United States
“Best Prime Rib”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hands down the best Prime Rib in So Cal and that includes Lawrys! This is a fantastic restaurant with a warm and friendly staff that is only secondary to the amazing food. From the prime rib to the lamp chops and the mouth watering creamed corn this will be one of the best meals you have had in a long time. This is a must on any trip we take to the Newport/irvine area.

2 Thank Simon M
“Had a terrible experience, ok food and noisy atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I had dinner reservations this past Monday at 5:00pm and had a terrible experience. We finally got seated at our table and couldn't help but hearing these two waitresses chatting with one other. My wife and I had to talk over their noise level so we can hear each other. As we were walking out of the restaurant I noticed my wife had a brown stain on the back of her pants. We didn't think much of it and said it might have been from the booth I was sitting on. When we got home I also noticed I had stains on my pants as well. My wife tried cleaning both of our pants and the stain wouldn't come out. So I decided to call on Wedsnesday around 2:00pm and explained the situation to the manager on duty. He said he was going to assume what I was telling him is true and have me go take the pants to the dry cleaners and he would reimburse me for it. Overall this was the worst experience I have ever had and I'm very disappoint with how everything was handled. I'm a reoccurring customer and I hope this reaches to management because this is not good customer service.

Moreno Valley, California
“Best Prime Rib I Have Ever Had”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My mother told me about this place when she heard we were going to be in Irvine for the weekend. She and her parents, my grandparents used to visit this restaurant years ago when they lived closer. I knew what to expect from the menu because I always do my online homework before I go, so I ordered as soon as I arrived. I went straight for the big cut of prime rib and I must say I was a little embarrassed and intimidated when my plate arrived. Needless to say I gave it my all and came home with a to go bag. Everything was delicious. I never knew you could cut a two inch think cut of beef with a fork. I almost forgot. Man up and get the straight up horse radish. It hurt so good. Also the apple bread pudding was awesome. The next time I'm in town guess where I will be going.

2 Thank James H