“Great food”
Review of Gulliver's

Gulliver's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gulliver's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 698 Restaurants in Irvine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I joined my partner with his work colleagues for a meal. The service was good, food was great. Excellent margaritas.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went to Gullivers last night because we were meeting a friend flying out of John Wayne Airport. This is our first visit in a couple of years. Although the food has always been great, the service was awful for a while. Last night the service was excellent and as always, the prime rib couldn't have been better. Seems as though they finally got their act together and we will again put it high on our list of great restaurants in Orange County.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I recently ate at Gullivers in Irvine, across from John wayne airport...happy hour was great with drink and wine specials, but the orderve's were great very good and filling! If you have room, the prime rib was excellent with good value! I highly recommend this one.

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Went there for my birthday dinner. No complaints. Received a good portion of tender, tasty end-cut prime rib with creamed spinnach & creamed corn with yorshire pudding. My husbandl liked his steak & twice baked potato. We also received good service with had friendly, competent server.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Reservations for a special birthday made little difference. The wait beforehand was softened by a great cocktail. The bartender did a great job and the cocktail was quite large. The drinks were good. The seating was next to the noisy open kitchen with banging serving carts and hustling servers. The main course took forever and the food was just average. The signature dish was okay and the spinach was lacking. The corn in cream sauce was too sweet. The entire place has great decor and the Fall decorations were beautiful. We should have stayed in the bar area. The main dining room noise level was and high the crowd raucous. I was so disappointed but my wife was gracious throughout. Maitre d' & manager argued openly in front of staff and guests. There are better choices!

1  Thank Wallytheplumber30