“Great boneless chicken kabob and ground steak”
Review of Caspian Restaurant

Caspian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #242 of 659 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Irvine, California
“Great boneless chicken kabob and ground steak”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Great boneless chicken kabob and ground steak. One of my favorate restaurants. Great salad and rice. Fresh bread.

• Visited September 2013

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Massive Buffet Choices - Great Service - Pleasant Ambiance”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The place is huge and the buffet offers a wide variety of authentic fresh well prepared food. It is classic Persian ambiance with very attentive service. I ate from the buffet to sample all of their offerings and my wife ordered from the menu. Our meals were exactly the same price. I got a lot more for my money. Too much, I am embarrassed to say. But, it was my hand that held the fork.

My wife ordered Chicken with Bone in with Zereshk Rice.
My favorite items on the buffet were the marinated filet, chicken fajitas, teriyaki chicken, baked fish, and their fresh humus.

They are set up very well for all sized parties and special events, including a platform stage loaded with sound equipment and instruments. They have live entertainment on a posted schedule (web site).

There are Persian restaurants I like better but the buffet is unique. It is definitely worth a try if you are in the neighborhood and very hungry. I might go back just to catch the belly dancing.

• Visited September 2013
Riyadh
“Atmosphere was creepy, food was average, entertainment was mediocre”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We dinner a couple of weeks ago. The atmosphere was very poor, everything is old, very old. The service was average and the food was average as well. The belly dancer was so bad that she danced at her own pace. It felt like being in a horror movie. Very creepy

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank almaziad
Massachusetts
“Very good food, live music, belly dancing, and perfect service.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Caspian is a spacious Persian restaurant with very flavorful, unusual foods served in a dramatic setting with excellent service. This was our second visit, looked forward to with anticipation after our prior good experience. Nothing had changed. Still a broad menu with beef, lamb, chicken, and some fish options served with fresh salads, hearty stews, and basmati rice. Kebobs and grilled meats are hot and richly savory-also tender & juicy. Some sauces are spicy, others cooling. Good wine list, full bar. Entertainment some nights: live musicians and amazingly flexible belly dancers. Our whole family loved the Caspian experience

• Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Sold after 1st Persian food experience!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Excellent food, service, and décor. An overall wonderful experience. Our friends . . . one of whom is Persian . . . were excited to take us to their favorite restaurant. I am not an adventuresome foodie and had trepidation about unfamiliar mixtures of seasonings and presentations. I could not have been more mistaken! The kabobs and rice and bread and stews were perfectly prepared and presented. We're anxious to find a similar restaurant in our home city.

• Visited May 2013