“High Quality in a Pleasant Environment”
Review of The Veggie Grill

The Veggie Grill
Ranked #32 of 694 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Saw the reviews on tripadvisor for this one and decided to try it. Wasn't disappointed. I thought the prices were very reasonable for lunch. They are in a shopping complex next to theaters with lots of parking spaces nearby. Came at the peak of lunch time, so had to wait a couple of minutes for a seat inside. They also have pleasant outdoor seating. You order at the counter and go take a table to be served. I had the kale salad and a beef taco, a la carte. I'm being very fussy when I say there was a little too much dressing on the salad for me and the taco was quite small (but I got it on taco Tuesday for only $1). Wonderful variety of creative selections on the menu, all vegetarian. All in all I was very pleased and would go back anytime I am in the area.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have been impressed with Veggie Grill ever since I first discovered them in 2009. I love their variety, consistency and quality with the food.

When they added the Buffalo Wings, I was really impressed with the taste.

Just really great food and the staff is amazingly friendly.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Veggie Grill isn't just for vegans or vegetarians. Wonderful salads, creative menu, and the most delicious non-dairy chocolate parfait I've ever had. I've tried several dishes on the menu, and loved them all. This restaurant is located in the Irvine Spectrum Mall, with cute outdoor tables. Not expensive, great "secret spot", and I highly recommend it. Especially great for lactose free folks who love chocolate desserts!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Most of the menu appears to be designed to people who are trying out vegetarian alternatives to standard non-veg fare, and the main dishes are named accordingly. Those who are turned off by the idea of meat and not looking for soy-based versions of meat dishes, can come up with a meal made of side dishes like sweet potato fries and nachos, or the soups and salads.

The food was tasty and also attractively served.

1  Thank lsaravinda
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I'm from Kansas City and was in OC for work. I searched online for vegetarian restaurants and the Veggie Grill came up. I checked out the online menu and nutrition information. It looked great so I drove over and gave the Buffalo Bomber a try. It was so good I came back two more times on my trip. The spring mix salad is very good too.

1  Thank RachelFNP