“Best Fast Food Burgers around!!!”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 654 Restaurants in Irvine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Irvine, California
“Best Fast Food Burgers around!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

You can't come to California without giving this place a try! Yes, it is fast food....but the burger was fantastic!!!! Their menu is pretty basic --- burgers, fries, shakes. I have been in Irvine for a few months now and come here at least 1x every couple of weeks, sometimes more often than that. Plus, it is cheap and quick and you get the old school feeling where the worker in the paper hat comes to your car and takes your order. The ingredients are fresh and the service is great! They are always friendly and you don't always get that around here.

• Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Pasadena, California
“Excellent Double Doubles”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went here last Sunday and ate 2 double doubles (that's double meat and double cheese - yes I know lots of calories - 670 calories each) and they were delicious. I have been to this restaurant 7 or 8 times and the food was always fresh and delicious. I also like the look of this particular In-N-Out. This one is a bit nicer than some of the ones we have in Los Angeles where I live. Also while it gets crowded at meal times, it is not as bad as some others (such as the one near Sepulveda close to LAX). So for one day forget about the calories and enjoy! Also if you are feeling adventurous, see if you can beat my record of eating 4 double doubles in under 20 minutes. My friends agreed to pay for the meal if I could do it, and I did it quite easily (although I have to admit after 2 1/2 double doubles I wasn't all that hungry).

• Visited June 2013
Whanganui, New Zealand
“its just hamburgers...”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

In-N-Out sums it up. It has 3 types of burger on the menu... it certainly speeds up the choosing process. You can have the usual extras, fries and sodas etc but I have to say the simplicity of the Burger outlet was it's winning combination.
You are literally In-N-Out if ordering take-out... it's quick, very clean, has great bathrooms and the staff are friendly.

• Visited April 2013
johannesburg
“FRESH”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Don't know what makes it so good, I like the freshness and the toasted bun. Although there was a queue they had a mobile order taker who sped things up

Visited March 2013
Laguna Niguel, California
“OMG!!!! Can't get enough.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Look, there are a lot of fantastic Burger joints out there, and people always have their own Burger joint that they feel is the best. But anyone growing up in Southern California or living here for a year or two, acquire a taste, a need, a desire, a "I need and In-and-Out" Burger. That is just the way it is. Check out their website for some off the menu items you can order at the window or drive thru. In-and-Out is definite try, but be opened mind to a new experience. You will have a craving later on, for another one. My wife ate her double-double so fast the other day, she had to fight herself from going a getting another one that we could split. Glad to she didn't because I would have said "no" to more of an In-and-Out burger. Hmmmm....i think I'll go have one today........ :)

Visited February 2013