“I Can't Resist!”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 672 Restaurants in Irvine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Double-Double Animal Style, Animal Style Fries and a Strawberry Shake. Yep. You cannot go wrong here! Whenever I am in a location with an In-N-Out Burger, it is a must stop! However, I love this Irvine In-N-Out the most. The Campus atmosphere is great which makes for a great experience.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We went to In and Out to celebrate New Years Eve. The burgers are always great, I love the shakes!!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

What can I say. Whenever anyone comes to visit we always take them to In-N-Out. Never a bad burger! Go there. You won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

What can i say but great, great, great,great,great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great,great,great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great,great,great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great,great,great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great and oh yeah! GREAT!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Ha! I always order the grilled cheese with onions and it is so tasty. their fries are awesome too. my mouth is watering as I type and I don't even eat meat! way better than five guys or any other burgers.