Atrium Hotel at Orange County Airport
Residence Inn
$212
$169
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

$170
$157
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$139
$190
$169
$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$122
$110
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Irvine Marriott(Irvine)(Great Value!)
$224
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgas station next doorjohn wayne airportdirectly across the streetmile radiusbit datedfree shuttlehotel shuttlesna airportmacarthureventoc
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I spent the night at the Atrium Hotel the summer of 2005 and still remember the experience. I was on a work trip during my graduate degree and had spent the long and very hot week in El Centro, CA. I was young and impressionable but well travelled. I remember the Atrium Hotel because it smelled good, had very comfortable beds and comforters. This is the first hotel I remember being "green". I was greeted in my chilly room with a card asking me to help them conserve water, I remember writing a note saying I would love to but was only staying one night. Next time I visit CA I will make my way to the Atrium and cross my fingers its as good as I remember.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Nice rooms and a lot less noise than most airport hotels. The breakfast buffet was pretty standard and property was maintained well. The fitness center was much less than average and very very limited.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Our stay was fantastic. If you are looking for a hotel with 5 Star service and cheap rates, this is the place to be!!!!! The hook is the beautiful courtyard with double pools and white tented cabana’s. We felt transported to a little villa with all the amenities of Orange County at our service. The onsite Rental Car service is a plus***make sure to haggle it will benefit your rate*** They offer free shuttle service around the hotel, the airport is in walking distance, but still out of the range of the flight patterns. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our stay. We will be back!!! Special “Thank You” to Fredrick (The Hotel Service Manager) & to Juana (Room Extraordinaire Attendant)

Room Tip: The Poolside Rooms make the trip!!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank SeattleMomOfThree_11
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stay at the Atrium every year with our softball team. It is easily located next to the airport. The rooms a great (could upgrade the TV's to flat screens), food was good but the pool area with the cabanas were fantastic. Comfortable couches to lounge in with TV and the wonderful California breeze. Close to Huntington and Newport beaches. Really enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I would have to agree with others when they said the outside and the lobby of the hotel are misleading. TERRIBLE Room-my A/C unit went out in the middle of the night and the shower was the size car trunk. Not to mention how incredibly rude the girl was at the front desk. Did not give me continental breakfast coupons like she gave the other couples checking in. Was incredibly rude and full of attitiude and could hardly perform her job function. Terrible place to stay-what a rip off. If it was not for the close location to the airport, I would have never stayed. Never again. RUDE RUDE RUDE

Room Tip: Ask to see a room first. Rooms are dingy and dirty.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family