“Family Dinner”

Seoul, South Korea
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Dinner”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family had great dinner here. Food was so great for all family member. Try their mojito and beef fajita. Comfy and fancy seat, also.

Visited March 2012

Irvine, California
“Chain Mexican”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The food is plentiful and fairly good for the cost. Of course you can easily fill up on the nachos and salsa on the table before the meal is even served. The food is tasty but very oily. Service is ordinary but good and my husband likes their Margaritas.

Visited November 2012
Orlando
“Early dinner”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stopped here on vacation for an early dinner with a sleeping two year old. We ask for a booth so we could lay him down next to us and they got us just what we needed. The food was perfect and the service was excellent.
We had eaten here before with a party 10 and got there just before closing. We were afraid we were too late but they seated us right away and told us to take our time. I really felt welcomed and that "happy to have us here" feeling each time we have gone.
Out of 8 restaurants visited this time while on our vacation in this area, this was the best in food and service.

• Visited September 2012
Irvine, CA
“Not so great Americanized Mexican food”
Reviewed April 10, 2008

If you like the food at Chili's, you may find this restaurant appealing. Otherwise, like most chain restaurants, it's mediocre fare and large portions of it. I ordered the cheese enchilada combo and the sauce was just a little better than ketchup. I didn't care for the rice or the beans either. It was edible. Eat at Taco Rosa instead. Or if you want really good mexican food, drive over to El Cholo on Jeffrey and Alton.

South Central Orange County, CA
“Good Texish-Mexish food for non-purists”
Reviewed November 19, 2007

I'll admit that while I like "real" Mexican food at restaurants run by people who only speak Spanish, I also have a place in my heart (and stomach) for the less-than-genuine article.

On the Border is good for Texas BBQ tanginess mixed with Mexican cuisine. I had the following:
Brisket Tacos (Three fresh flour tortillas stuffed with smoked beef brisket, Jack cheese, fried onions and jalapeno BBQ sauce)
for $11.99. This included rice and beans.

Friends from south of the border would wonder what this American food was all about, but they'd probably like it if it wasn't presented to them as "Mexican food".

The service was quick and attentive, and the restaurant was clean with plenty of parking. Near the rastaurant in the Marketplace is a cinema, so it's a decent place for dinner and a movie. It's even better as a place for coworkers to meet after work for dinner and drinks.