This hotel is in a great location if you are flying out of John Wayne Airport. Moreover, the price is very reasonable making it a great value.
My colleague and I decided to stay at this hotel due to early flights and it turned out to be a great choice. As full disclosure, I am a Hilton Diamond member which influences my choice of hotels. However, this full Hilton property was so reasonable in price and so convenient that the choice was obvious at the time of booking irrespective of my frequent stay status.
We were checked in very quickly and efficiently upon arrival. My room was very spacious and clean. The décor was nothing special but it was adequate and not distracting. The amenities including the WiFi worked well during my entire stay. My bed was quite comfortable allowing me to get a good night's sleep.
The front desk staff were very helpful in enumerating our dinner options nearby. To get dinner outside the hotel, a car was really necessary. That might have been the only disadvantage of the property, however. After dinner, upon returning to the hotel I took a walk through the surrounding neighborhood. It was an enjoyable stroll that I was able tot take through a quiet conglomeration of businesses and condominium complexes. My walk was safe and invigorating. There was a fuel station/convenience store within a three-minute walk of the hotel that allowed me to pick up a couple of waters for my room at the end of my stroll.
The best part about the hotel was that, while they offered a shuttle on the half-hour, the airport was walkable. Simply crossing the street and safely walking through the parking garage allowed me to reach the terminal in ten minutes. It was a nice change to be in control of my schedule at that point. I should add that my checkout was quite efficient and I experienced no delays getting out the door to get to my flight. My only regret was that, because I had to leave so early, I was unable to take advantage of the breakfast buffet that would have been complementary to me.
Overall, if you have a flight out of John Wayne/Orange County Airport, I would highly recommend this property as a convenient, reasonably-priced and high-value hotel option the night before you fly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport is centrally located in the heart of Orange County and located near many attractions, shopping centers, and restaurants.Use the complimentary shuttle from Orange County John Wayne Airport. We provide a comfortable setting for any event and welcome the opportunity to welcome your family or group. Equipped with outdoor pool, fitness center, Aura Bar and Grill, this Irvine hotel offers luxury accomodations and expert service for your leisure or corporate stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport Hotel Irvine
- Hilton Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Hilton
- Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport CA