Hotel is old. Especially for a Hilton. The tub is stained from wear and tear. Carpet is retro days of the 90s. I'm fine with the 9$ wiskeys . staff need new clothes, guy had a over sized blazer jacket. Unless this place is running in a 90s theme or you like the 90s style, go to the Hilton in costamesa .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport is centrally located in the heart of Orange County and located near many attractions, shopping centers, and restaurants.Use the complimentary shuttle from Orange County John Wayne Airport. We provide a comfortable setting for any event and welcome the opportunity to welcome your family or group. Equipped with outdoor pool, fitness center, Aura Bar and Grill, this Irvine hotel offers luxury accomodations and expert service for your leisure or corporate stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport Hotel Irvine
- Hilton Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Hilton
- Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport CA