My family needed to attend a birthday party at The Hanford Hotel at Costa Mesa, CA and needed a place to stay for the night for we are going to Disneyland the next day and do not want to drive over for the night. I don't want to spend a fortune either for a very quick stay. So I decided to use Priceline for $50 (plus taxes around $70) on a Friday Weekend was a DEAL! (first time though to use the site and to bid for a hotel) which I find cool and exciting plus the savings can't be beat!We arrived at the hotel around 6 PM. We checked in (a breeze), change oufits and head to Costa Mesa. We came back around 11 PM and parking was a bit thight (if you opt for self parking which cost $16/night/car./Valet is $21).The room is huge, big flat screen TV, 2 double beds (they are very comfy!), coffee maker, NO FRIDGE/MICRO which is a bummer, probably extra if you want to , or book a specific room with those included, nice expensive toiletries, (wifey said its topnotch, but forgot the brand though , Sorry, ). Our View was the parking lot, but its ok, we did not stay on the property/room for the longest time, but its a quiet area/part of the hotel. No noise from the airport ).Lobby was nice looking, they do have breakfast buffet at the lobby though but did not hesitate to ask how much, I heard if you're a HILTON HONORS GOLD member and book directly on their website or 1800 number , you might get a complimentary breakfast and in-room wifi which will cost you $11.99/night. I am a Hilton Honors BLUE member and I book it somewhere so I don't qualify for anything (point and perks!). Oh, one more thing, they will put a $50 hold on your card for incidentals on top of the $16/parking. The pool is humungous! (which we did not have time to explore). They have a tennis court. They do offer shuttle within 3 miles radius and Airport Shuttle which by the way is just over the other side of the street (you can literally walk). I guess that's all. Hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport is centrally located in the heart of Orange County and located near many attractions, shopping centers, and restaurants.Use the complimentary shuttle from Orange County John Wayne Airport. We provide a comfortable setting for any event and welcome the opportunity to welcome your family or group. Equipped with outdoor pool, fitness center, Aura Bar and Grill, this Irvine hotel offers luxury accomodations and expert service for your leisure or corporate stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport Hotel Irvine
- Hilton Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Hilton
- Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport CA