1,000 results
All reviews market place red bar club level hour market open hours convenience store valet parking shower door orange county modern hotel alarm clock self park happy hour meeting space business trip newport beach free breakfast
Reviewed December 8, 2015 via mobile

Ive been traveling for business for 3 years now, and have stayed at dozens of hotels. Hotel Irvine falls into the top 3, from convenience to amazing service. There was a gentleman named Roger, super sweet and helpful, and quite handsome. He helped me from from the moment i stepped out of my vehicle to guiding me throughout the hotel, directing me on places to go, and the best and affordable restaurants. I have not had such great service in other hotels, considering hotel irvine was priced very reasonable. Thank you hotel irvine for a great convenient stay, and to Roger, thank you for all your help :)) definitely will come back!

Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2015

The ambiance at this renovated hotel is hip and bright. The staff are wonderfully attentive and helpful. What is astounding about the Hotel is the Marketplace - a central court which serves food and packaged products, etc. 24x7 and at very reasonable prices. The selection and quality are excellent and did I mention they are at very reasonable prices??

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2015

I stay in a lot of hotels. I usually "shop by price" with a few workable-criterias. Some are okay, others have been just awful! the "real nice" ones are too expen$ive, for me to ,logically justify......BUT THIS? the price got me: $92. And I knew it was (at one time) a Hyatt.but From the option to upgrade to a "level 12"( their executive level; With the early-check in option) to the very reasonable price, and 5 star service? I hope the rate stayes "reasonable" throughout the year....I'd love to expierence this resort in the summertime. THe "Club level 12" on the 12th floor, a nicely appointed lounge with comp'd beverages/coffee/juices/snacks/hot food/beer/wine. and outdoor patios. Huge couches, and big screen T,V./ and an in-lounge concierge/host. to help assit your guest-needs. Like I saiud, I stay in a lot of hotels/motels/resorts. Most dont get my attention, and are immediatly forgettable. This one, is not!
Its refreshing to have GOOD POSITIVE thoughts/memories of a particular hotel...and fantasies of returning...soon!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed December 7, 2015

I ended up staying again this past weekend, and the from the begginning -booking the reservation via phone, until then end, checking out, was incredible service. The hotel underwent remodeling about 8 months ago and it has all come together so nicely from all the staff to all the great amenities and market place and lounge. The rooms are so nice and comfortable and housekeeping amazing. I have been coming to Hotel Irvine for more then 4 years and will definitely keep going and Im so happy to see a company that takes care of its long term guests and grows based on what there customers are needing and wanting. Wonderful stay, beautiful views, rooms are Aplus and staff are wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2015 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a total of 5 days while we toured greater California. Staff service is swift & friendly. Breakfast is simple but great with a variety of selections at The Marketplace. FYI, the marketplace is open 24/7 but hot food closes at 8.30pm daily. For dinner, we opted at The Eats, equally great dinner & staff service there is marvelous too. Room amenities is well stocked & in splendid condition. Very spacious too

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family