Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This location was awesome very clean with nice restaurants in walking distance & HOW NICE IT IS TO HAVE SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS CUSTOMER SERVICE! I was elated with how he helped me and made me feel that as a customer I was appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySuitesIrvine, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Tim. Thank you for your recent stay and so glad to hear about your excellent stay. I wish I knew more about the great service and perhaps what team members made your day so I can thank them. We hope to see you back at the Hotel in the near future.

Director of Sales

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a great place to stay ! Staff was great and food is delicious ! overall great experience. Bed was not the greatest not comfy but decent. Very clean but the room I was in had a stains everywhere. Tv channels was good !

1  Thank Marleny C

Dear Marleny. Thank you for your recent stay and glad to hear it was excellent. I've shared your comments with our houskeeping staff and to ensure that proper checking on rooms is maintained to our high standards. We hope to see you back again should travel bring you to Orange County.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Recent business trip to Irvine, had a chance to stay at this Embassy Suite facility near our office. On the plus side:
+ As with every Embassy, the breakfast is quite nice (couldn't attend "happy hour")
+ Facility appeared well maintained & my room was typical Embassy quality
However, on the minus side:
+ Charged $7.95 per day, per device for internet connection. As a business traveler, I use both my company laptop and personal tablet/laptop device. So - $16/day to hook up to the internet.
+ $15 per day for parking. This is NOT some downtown location, it's in suburban Irvine
+ "Workout facility" is the typical treadmill & elliptical with a few free weights shoved into a room the size of your average hotel room

As for the "nickel & dime" charges, just raise the room rate to include the COST of providing the service. As much as I travel, charging for internet access is no longer utilized in most hotels; however, this is the second Embassy I've stayed in the last year that did this.

Even though the close proximity to our office is nice, I'll look around before I stay here again.

1  Thank RedSooner

Dear RedSooner. Thank you for your recent stay and talking the time to share your experience. I’m glad that the accommodations and service made for a good experience. Regarding your Internet charges, the Hotel does have a $7.95 per day charge. The system does track by MAC address so will post charges based on each connection. Where you should have seen us do better is adjust the secondary charge. I do apologize and if you’d like to further this conversation please reach out to me at ken.beck@hilton.com. I hope we can change your mind on returning to the Embassy Suites Irvine.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Very Nice and Safe Hotel for Family. Complementary breakfast was very nice with twin 3yr old boys. No need to get up and go to breakfast, breakfast in bed allowed the boys to sleep in and not be cranky through out the rest of the day.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySuitesIrvine, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Lanell - Thank you for bringing the family on your recent trip. Got to love the breakfast in bed for the boys. We hope if travel brings you back to Orange County that we'll see you and the family back at the Hotel.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Although I was there for a very short stay, and am not a regular traveler, I hate it actually but was there on business. I would like to take the time to compliment Carla from the 'Ha Penny Pub & Grill Restaurant' for her thorough customer service. She knew how tired I was and accommodated me in any way she could. So I wouldn't have to be bothered with visiting the restaurant, she brought the restaurant to me. It was a lovely, enjoyable evening and she was a pleasant delightful Lady. The room was luxurious and I enjoyed my wonderful "Shephards Pie and Chicken Quesadilla" comfort food while eating in bed and watching TV. Carla was accommodating and made sure to bring me 'to-go' boxes as there was no way I could eat as much as I was initially hungry for. Thank you for helping to make it such a pleasant stay, I would encourage my friends to stay there and would love to come back! Kelly Shlee

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
EmbassySuitesIrvine, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Catherine - thank you for your recent stay and fantastic comments. I was thrilled to read about our associate, Carla, bringing the restaurant to you. We appreciate the recommendation to friends and hope if you are traveling back to Orange County that we will see you at the Hotel.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Went there for a weekend "stay-cation", but pool is small and run down and the lines for breakfast were out the door. Reasonably clean and not noisy (considering how many kids were around). Great, central OC location.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Raluca - thank you for your recent stay and taking time to share your experience. I'm glad to hear overall that you had a good experience. We are currently working on upgrades to the pool area after finishing mechanical work over the last two weeks. Should you be looking for another stay-cation we hope you'll give the Embassy Suites Irvine another opportunity for your business.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I travel to the Irvine area every week for business and I must say that I truly enjoy the service I receive. Although I have not achieved too status yet I always feel like an elite guest. The head breakfast cook Aaron serves up delicious cooked to order breakfast and is always happy and engaged with his customers. DYI I am a historically a Starwood guy but have made the switch based off of the incredible service I have received.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Trey - thank you for your loyalty and continued stays with our Hotel. Thank you also for the kind staff comments and we're looking forward to your next stay as you work towards Diamond status with Hilton Honors.