“Large & Hearty Everything!”
Review of Stonefire Grill

Stonefire Grill
Ranked #25 of 683 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: American
Description: At STONEFIRE Grill, we combine the finest ingredients and family recipes with an exceptional standard of service to create a warm, friendly environment and prices that define 'value'. Whether you choose to dine in, use our convenient takeout service or cater your next event, our team is committed to providing you and yours with consistent, exceptional meals.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

It's somewhat of a confused place - great BBQ PLUS unique pizza and other Italian food. Fortunately it is all good. Their takeout is pretty efficient as well. Part of the kitchen is open and there is a lot of running around and the soda machines usually have lines. It is also somewhat noisy due to the family atmosphere. If you go - plan on sharing a salad - they are quite large and all good.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My extended family ate here in July. We were quite happy with the selection of food, portion size and flavors. The atmosphere was enjoyable and the food was excellent. There was a good selection of different tastes to accommodate everybody. The portion sizes were quite large which would have been helpful to known when ordering. I would be happy to eat here again next time I am in the area.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

I put the review in the wrong heading. I cannot paste and copy and i dont want to re do it on my iphone. I hope this works. Any how, dont eat there.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I am not sure, but it looks like these guys copied Oscar's business style, very close menu, self seated, order and then they will deliver your food, I liked everything there, but quality of food was not very good not excellent, chicken had a lot of fat, pizza is like what I make at home

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This is my favorite place to take my girls after soccer practice. I love their pesto pasta. One time it took to long getting our food and the manager actually came by and said our food was taking to long and gave us our meal for free. I couldn't believe it. I didn't even complain and he was aware of how long we waited. Excellent service.