“drinks are good. food gets tiring fast.”
Review of Tea Station

Tea Station
Ranked #16 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Irvine
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Tea Station is a Chinese tea house which carries variety of the best nonalcoholic tea beverage in town http://www.myirvineca.com/html/main/merchants/id/1/index.html
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“drinks are good. food gets tiring fast.”
Reviewed January 1, 2008

drinks are good. food gets tiring fast.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

California
“Bad Taste in my Mouth”
Reviewed July 25, 2006

tonight was the worst dining experience ever. the strangest thing is, i didn't even eat anything. the food quality is shoddy and greasy. the tea selection & presentation is average. the service is horrendous - absolutely unresponsive, downright insulting. if you must eat there, don't tip - you'll quickly experience why not. otherwise, ORDER YOUR TEA TO GO. when you sit down, you'll experience a lengthy wait for bus service. the menus are in shabby condition and quite dirty. there are numerous items just plain crossed out as "unavailable". when you order, state the number, or the waiter will not understand you. if you are not ordering a drink, do not expect ice or lemons in your small cup of water, nor easy refills. once the food is delivered, there will be no service again until your bill. once paid, expect to receive lots of dirty looks signalling you to leave.

Last week, I got horrible indigestion from my meal here. So tonite, I brought food instead, and ordered only tea. Unfortunately, I then found out of the STRICT no-outside-food policy here. (there is ALSO a min 1 order/person & $20 min credit chg.) so i politely waited until my friends' ordered food arrived, then unwrapped my sandwich. immediately, a woman with bad english came to berate me.

i understand upholding store policies. but this was COMPLETE LACK OF CONCERN OR CARE for the customer. i politely informed her of my previous horrible meal. but she just harassed me. "well i'm sorry you had a bad meal last time but (repeat store policy)." the worst part was, she parroted "i'm sorry" but her attitude was insulting. ANY OTHER RESTAURANT would've shown concern over the previous dissatisfaction. but this woman NEVER offered ANY remorse. she was solely intent on berating me on policy. it was completely ridiculous because as usual, we could not get water or refills or condiments even after asking several times. yet the moment i unwrapped my sandwich, she showed up immediately.